The Classy Way Travel Presents GHANA Takeover Experience
You are Invited to join one of the largest Urban Travel Group in the USA as we EXPERIENCE GHANA for 10 Days & 9 Nights!
Prepare to enjoy your stay at an5 star luxury Hotel, set in the heart of the city centre the Accra offering endless possibilities for both entertainment and relaxation!
Get ready to vibe to the dope beats of traditional music, savor the most authentic Ghanaian grub, and see the awe-inspiring history and traditions of Ghana's diverse communities on our 9-day Ghana Experience. Going down from October 12 to 22, 2024, this trip is gonna be lit! We're talking about exploring the historic Black Star Square, feeling the realness at the Door of No Return, and even learning to rock a headwrap like a pro at a women's class. The elders got you covered with a Traditional Naming Ceremony that's straight-up legendary. Don't miss out on shopping at Makola Market, chilling in Aburi Botanical Gardens, chasing waterfalls at Asenema, swinging from the trees at Kakum National Park, and showing some love at Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park. Secure your spot on the waitlist for this epic Ghanaian adventure—it's gonna be off the chain, fam!
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
5 Star All-Inclusive Beachfront Resort
All-Inclusive Unlimited Meals
All-Inclusive Unlimited Domestic & Premium Beverages
- In-Room Fridge Stocked with Water, Soft Drinks & Beer
- 24-Hour Snack Station
Exclusive Group Gifts Package
Roundtrip Airport Transportation
- All-Inclusive Access to Sister Resort
Shuttle Between the 2 Resorts
- Wifi Throughout Resort
Use of Water Trampoline, Snorkeling Gear, Kayaks, & More
Classy Way Staff on-site
*PASSPORT IS REQUIRED
*AIRFARE NOT INCLUDED
Oceanview suite(1 King bed)
Studio Suite features one king bed, luxury linens, marble bathroom with shower, mini-refrigerator, flat screen HDTV and more. Terrace/ Balcony based upon availability)
$1,850 Per Person
1 Bedroom Oceanview Suite w/ Balcony
These spacious suites feature large balconies with views of the ocean and beach area, one king bed in the bedroom and a sofa bed (or up to two roll away beds) in the living room, luxury linens, a marble bathroom with a shower/tub combination, 2 flat screen HDTVs with US and international channels, fully equipped kitchen, dining table, A/C, ceiling fans, laptop-size safe, washer/dryer and an iron/ironing board.
$2,350 Per Person
The takeover will be EPIC You don't want to miss this...
BEHIND THE SCENES:
Follow us on Social Media
Classy way travel agency is A community of travelers that believe in our motto "Travel is more than a vacation its a lifestyle". We're A growing one love community for african american travelers that want to experience the world together!
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
Gratuities for Drivers
Flight to Providenciales International Airport
All of your payments are non-refundable without travel protection and non-transferrable .
Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your government-issued PASSPORT.
Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
Important travel info:
Traveling to Turks & Caicos requires a passport and it MUST be valid for six months beyond your travel dates.
When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our automatic monthly payment plan.
If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel.
Please be mindful that we suggest and recommend all attendees should arrive into Dubai before 4 pm.
It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Classy way travel of any personal accommodations such as medical or accessible room needs.
You MUST purchase your own flight to Turks and Caicos unless you hire us to assist you.
Once you purchase your flight you MUST notify us immediately to ensure you receive your complimentary shuttle is ready to transfer you to resort.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today!
General Terms and Conditions
Group Organizer's Responsibilities are:
1. To handle all payments and payment processing.
2. To provide invoices to all guest(s) attending the trip to pay for their tour if applicable.
3. To provide all guest(s) with updates and balances on payments.
3. To provide all final confirmations and details upon FINAL PAYMENT.
Guest(s) Responsibilities are:
4. To provide necessary documentation to enter any domestic or International travel.
5. To finance additional items or activities that are not listed.
6. To make all payments according to payment plan agreed on.
7. All guests waive, releases, discharges, and covenants not to sue The Classy Way Travel, and affiliates, members, sponsors, organizers, or other representatives or their successors and assigns for injuries or damages of any kind suffered as a result of this vacation or any related activity. At the Resort that there are any damages to property, the guests are solely responsible to return property to its original state.
8. All payments will be made with Credit/Debit or Paypal. Cash is not acceptable.
9. Guests agrees to full permission, perpetual, and worldwide for organizers to use all names, photographs, video, audio, or quotations in accounts or promotions in any medium.
10. Guests who do not sign this contract will be unable to book this vacation.
11.. If payment plan is chosen, guest(s) must pay their deposit to hold their spot.
12. Tour organizers reserves the right to cancel this tour at any time prior to the date of the tour. Refunds of 100% paid to guest will be honored under this circumstance.
13.Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
14.All payments to Classy way enterprise llc d/b/a Classy way travel agency are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Classy way enterprise llc d/b/a Classy way travel agency has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
15. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
16.Name changes are allowed with a $50 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE
All cancellations must be in writing.
All payments are Non refundable without PURCHASED payment protection excluding initial deposit & Classy Way Travel cancellation fee
TERMS- • Cancel for Any Reason with majority refund • No Revision Fees • Price Guarantee • During Travel Insurance Benefits and more.
Welcome classy traveler where our motto is...
"TRAVEL IS MORE THAN A VACATION ITS A LIFESTYLE"
We are an urban travel company that bring together travelers world wide with good vibes because we have ONE LOVE
Our Takeover Experiences are EPIC & were glad your joining us for the most incredible urban experience of your life.
Book your trip for our Epic Takeover and meet us on the beaches of the world, See you soon!